1/14 R/C Mercedes-Benz Arocs 4151 8×4 Tipper Truck
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 667mm, Width: 196mm, height: 268mm.
- The Arocs 4151 form is recreated with an injection molded body, including depictions of cab rails, intake duct and other details. Separate parts recreate side mirrors and visor, etc.
- Both front axles are steered, via a single servo. Wheels turn realistically at slightly different angles.
- The Tamiya 4-axle chassis has a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and plastic cross members.
- Features a brand-new truck bed section comprised of metal subframe for superb durability.
- Install the separately sold Actuator Set (Item 56545) for realistic truck bed motion.
- TR mighty-tuned motor (35T) provides twin rear axles with ample power to carry loads in the truck bed.
- The new battery case is located over the second axle, which allows access even when there are loads in the bed.
- The roof features a depiction of light pods on the visor, which can be fitted with LEDs for a realistic finish.
- 3-speed transmission can be controlled via a separately sold 4ch R/C transmitter.
- Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension.
- Use with separately-sold MFC-03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic lights and sounds.
- Requires: Tamiya Attack 4-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya TS spray paint.
This is a highly accurate 1/14 scale radio control model that recreates the Mercedes-Benz Arocs dump truck in the 8×4 configuration. It features a highly realistic truck bed section behind the cab which can be operated by the radio transmitter, using the separately-sold Actuator Set (Item 56545)!
The model’s ladder frame chassis features aluminum side channels with resin cross members and is equipped with a highly realistic suspension utilizing metal leaf springs and friction shock-dampers. A front-mounted motor and 3-speed transmission power the two rear wheel axles, which are fitted with built-in differentials to enable smooth cornering. A separately sold 4-channel R/C system and multi-function unit allow you to drive the vehicle and experience realistic lights, sounds and vibrations. (Both sold separately). 1/14 R/C Mercedes-Benz Arocs 4151 8×4 Tipper Truck
|Vehicle Type||Semi Tractor|